Skip to main content
WVU Campus Recreation Guest Pass Policies
- Must have photo identification
- Must be 18 years or older to sponsor a minor
- Minors cannot purchase their own guest pass
- Maximum of three guests per adult over 18 years of age
- All patrons must pay guest pass fee regardless of age
STUDENTS / RECREATION CENTER MEMBERS
- Active Students (paying campus fees) and active SRC Members are permitted to bring guests of any age. There is a $10 charge for the Daily Guest Pass (there is no charge for children under the age of 5). There is a limit of 3 guests (unless approved by Membership Services).
- Dependent Members enrolled through their parent’s active membership are permitted to bring 1 guest (18 years of age or older) per visit at the $10 Daily Guest Pass rate (e.g. child care provider or grandparent).
- Members and students must be with guests at all times while utilizing the facility.
ELIGIBLE RECREATION CENTER EMPLOYEES / STUDENTS
- Any WVU employee or Approved Affiliate Group employee eligible to purchase a membership at the SRC may purchase a $10 Daily Pass (employee ID Card must be presented).
- Any current Student (not paying campus fees) may purchase a $10 Daily Pass—Student ID Card must be presented.
- Eligible employees are permitted to bring guests at the $10 Daily Guest Pass rate (there is no charge for children under the age of 5; guests must be at least 18 years of age and must present a photo ID).
- Eligible employees must be with guests at all times while utilizing the facility