Skip to main content


To reserve the outdoor turf fields (half or whole field), please contact Bruce Brubaker at 304-293-5053 or

Room A at the Student Recreation Center is available for student and member use when classes are not being held. The room may be used by people who want to practice dance routines, etc. It may not be used for any type of ball games.

Using Room A for any event in which a person or group generates revenue (i.e. private lessons, personal training, classes etc) is prohibited.

Room A reservations are available on a first come, first served basis. To reserve Room A, please use the Quick Room Rez module on the Fusion Member Portal.

Stay Connected With Campus Recreation