WVU Student Recreation Center Guest Pass Policies
- Guests of the Recreation Center must be 18 years of age or older.
- Non-members under the age of 18 are not eligible for access.
- Photo ID is required to purchase a $10 Daily Pass.
- Guests must sign the Guest Log and are permitted to utilize the facility at any time during the date of purchase.
STUDENTS / RECREATION CENTER MEMBERS
- Active Students (paying campus fees) and active SRC Members are permitted to bring guests of any age (there is no charge for children under the age of 5). There is a limit of 3 guests (unless approved by Membership Services).
- Dependent Members enrolled through their parent’s active membership are permitted to bring 1 guest (18 years of age or older) per visit at the $10 Daily Guest Pass rate (e.g. child care provider or grandparent).
- Members and students must be with guests at all times while utilizing the facility.
ELIGIBLE RECREATION CENTER EMPLOYEES / STUDENTS
- Any WVU employee or Approved Affiliate Group employee eligible to purchase a membership at the SRC may purchase a $10 Daily Pass (employee ID Card must be presented).
- Any current Student (not paying campus fees) may purchase a $10 Daily Pass—Student ID Card must be presented.
- Eligible employees are permitted to bring guests at the $10 Daily Guest Pass rate (there is no charge for children under the age of 5; guests must be at least 18 years of age and must present a photo ID).
- Eligible employees must be with guests at all times while utilizing the facility.