- All group exercise class participants must be at least 16 years of age or older.
- Classes are on a first come, first serve basis, therefore, participants are highly encouraged to arrive to class 5-10 minutes prior to the start of the class time. Late participants may be denied entry to class, at the instructor’s discretion, due to the importance of a sufficient warm-up period as well as disruption of class flow.
- It is highly recommended that participants stay for the entire group exercise class to ensure participation in the proper cool-down and stretching phase of the class.
- All equipment must remain in the multipurpose rooms and must be returned to its proper location after use. Equipment from other areas be brought into the multi-purpose rooms.
- Personal items can be stored in the cubicles provided in the multipurpose room, in the coin-operated lockers, or in the locker rooms.
- Only non-marking athletic shoes are allowed in the multi-purpose rooms.
- All participants are encouraged to bring a towel and water bottle.
- No food or drink, other than water, is permitted in the group exercise rooms.
- No glass water bottles are allowed in the multi-purpose rooms